Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our New Favorite Book

We found an awesome book related to teens that rivals our old favorite Steven Covey's "Seven Habits for Highly Effective Teens". The new book "Thomas Jefferson Education for Teens" by DeMille and Brooks gives youth everything they need to prepare for success in the new economy, and in their adult lives. The authors are developing a website that will also be very helpful for the youth of today, keep checking here, you won't want to miss it! TJED for Teens is worth the read just for the book list! Check it out and tell us what you think! (By the way, you don't have to be a teen to enjoy this book. I LOVE it!)


2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but this is the first time in FOREVER that your blog has shown up as updated on my blog reel thing! I have tons of reading to do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my sister-in-laws have told me about this book, I guess I need to read it. Anyway, your blog is so cute! We missed you last night, hope to see you Tuesday at the movies.

    ReplyDelete