Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Summer!!!

My friends Tigger and Pooh!

Hyrum decided to take an early nap. I guess I wasn't so good at noticing the "I need a nap" signs.

My friends Batman and Superman.

Lego structures. Love 'em.

Food!!! Food? Blech!

At the Heritage Day Parade. I love his face. Notice, he has a whole bag of candy but goes gaga for one more!

Obi decided to throw a bolder up in the air. It didn't go to high, because he has little arms and this thing was massive. He came up to me with a gushing cut on his face! I put a bandaid on it, to let it sit before I checked to see if it needed stitches. It sealed itself up pretty well, so I just threw some super glue over top to keep him from picking it! Argh!

At the fireworks!

Sick day! Poor babies!

Just having an afternoon read...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment