Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Santa Maria and Galaxy Land

After the dinosaur museum we drove out to Crystal and Darren's house to spend the weekend. On our anniversary (9 years) we spent the day at the World Water Park. It was so fun to spend the day with Bill, Cheyanne and the boys. Darren and Tristan even came out for a bit!
Happy Anniversary to my amazing Husband!!! It has been an incredible ride. I love you!

We met up with Arlene, Neil and Mattea for dinner at the Olive Garden. It was delicious!!! I love the never ending pasta bowl.

The next day we went back to the mall and visited the Santa Maria, one of Columbus' 3 ships, of course, it's not the real one, just a replica, but it was still cool, and educational.



At Galaxy land the boys had to take this picture of the Batman Games to show their Papa.

Carousal

Bumper Cars

Kid Quest

Kiddie ride, like the frog hopper.


Hot Air Balloons

Spinner/Swinger/Pukey Ride. NEVER AGAIN!

Kiddie Coaster

Auntie Mattea and Oba.

So, on this ride I thought it was one were they pull you up to the top and drop you so I wasn't prepared when they launched us into the sky and then we fell. It was awesome!!!! Before it launched Bill said "Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention...." and then we got launched! It was pretty funny, like something out of a comic strip or a movie. This was my favorite ride. Everything else made me SICK. Blah.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment