Monday, July 13, 2009

Awesomest Date Ever

While my parents were here they took Bill and I out on a date. After swimming at the shark tank They took us to an amaizing restaurant called the rumjungle at the Mandalay Bay. It cost over $250 for the 4 of us to eat, but it was absolutely amaizing. The food was awesome, the service was awesome. The company was fantastic. They had a huge wall covered in booze, which even for us non-drinkers, was pretty fabulous (to look at). After our wonderful meal they took us over to Ceasers Palace to watch Jeff Dunham. Jeff Dunham was so hilarious, I almost died laughing several times. I'd seen him before, but almost everything in this show was new, and there was a point in his show when Akmed the Terrorists ribs got stuck to his spine and they couldn't get him apart, and the way that man fought through that, ad libbing the whole time was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He has an opening act, "Guitar Guy" and I think I could watch a whole show of just him, because not only does he have the comedy down, but he can really REALLY play the guitar. His son is one of the members of the band Avenge Sevenfold, and he went off on this bitter (hilarious) tangent about how he was just as good, but made half as much money, and then he proved that he could play just as well. My mouth was hanging down to the floor. It was SO GOOD!!!

Anyways, I think all of Vegas was there, because we sat in traffic in the parking Garage for one whole hour (LITERALLY, I'm not exagerating) without moving an inch. After an hour we started crawling along about a foot every 15 minutes. We were in the line of traffic for 2 and a half hours, but you know what... it was totally worth it to see that show with my hubby and my parents! Thanks Mom !!! (and dad)! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment