Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sleepers

One night I decided to take pictures of all my sleeping boys, because they are all completely different in the way the sleep. So here are their stories.

Liam kicks off his blankets no matter what the temperature. I lose a lot of sleep worrying about him in the winter, wondering if he'll be an ice cube by morning.
Ezra wraps his blankets tightly around him no matter what the temperature is! Don't have to worry about him freezing to death! Mosiah doesn't care, as long as his precious "Mankey" (blankey) is close by.
And Obi, I can already tell I'm going to lose sleep over him too. He used to kick his blankets down, but now he has a new method. Kick them up. Right onto his face. I get up about 4 times a night to rescue him from suffocation. But he puts them right back on!

The other night i put him in bed next to Bill because I was drying his sheets, and this is what I found.
I removed the blanket and found this underneath.
When I pulled this blanket off his face he immediately rolled his face back into the other blanket!

1 comment:

  1. Austin is exactly like Obi... ahhh.... It makes me panic everytime I find him like that!

    ReplyDelete