Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Playdough and Crepes

It has started to get very hot here, so our boys like to hang out in their undies most of the time, so I apologize that all of these pictures are "Undie" pictures.

Ezra LOVES to play with playdough. It's his favorite thing to do. He's advanced from just cookie cutters to everything in the utensil drawer. He empties it out daily for playdough purposes. He used to want to play with someone else as well, but now he doesn't care he just wants to create. We set up a little picnic table on the back porch and he plays out there now (he makes to much of a mess inside.)


I've started to make crepes (a good friend gave me her recipe) and Ezra loves to help with all the "making dinner" in our house, so him and I made crepes for "all of our friends: Ezra thought that included Andy, Rudy, Mickey, and Vanessa, and was very upset when I told him it was just for Liam, Daddy, Mo, Grandma and us. He yelled at me and told me that he wasn't going to help anymore. Then he screamed "I'm going to my room", cried for a minute and then he got over it, and came back to help me make whipped cream and cut up some strawberries to go in the crepes. It turned out to be a delicious day!

1 comment:

  1. I want this recipe!! I've never been able to make good crepes.

    ReplyDelete