Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Pre-K stuff


Well, Liam just turned five, so I decided to go back and check out the list of things a graduated pre-k student should know, and update it while I was there. I marked all the "completed" tasks in purple, and the other things we need to work on in a darker text. I was actually amazed at how much Liam has learned since February! Today when I went in most of the stuff was not yet completed, and now there is less than 10 things we need to work on. I guess it's time to move on to kindergarten stuff for this five year old (by the way, he loves being five.)

Liam has made quite a few "girl" friends in the past little while, and I honestly believe that because of these girls Liam is growing mentally. Girls do a lot of "pretend" play, you know, house, mommy and baby, shopping, and now Liam is teaching Ezra all of those games. Watching these kids grow is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment