Monday, October 29, 2007

Jack-O-Laterns

I helped Liam and Ezra both do their own pumpkins tonight. We also did two other ones, I will post better pictures tomorrow, but we had so much fun I had to get a start on it today. Ezra's pumpkin is a self portrait of himself. Liam's has "A's" for eyes: "because it's my favorite letter" he says. And a half circle nose, and a scary mouth. He picked everything himself. The other two pumpkins are a surprise, you will see them tomorrow, along with more cute pictures of the boys. I took these pictures in the dark with no flash, so they are definitely not good, but you can see the idea of it anyways!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i love pumpkin carving. i've never put ears on mine though, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete