Tuesday, May 20, 2008

GO! GO!

Mo-Mo is a born racer. He watched his brothers line up against Grandma's door a couple of weeks ago, and then yell "Ready, set.... GO!" and run down the hall to their bedroom and back, only to stand up against the door again.
Later that day we were at Walmart, checking out the toys section and I saw Mosiah walking backwards towards the book shelf, and then sit down on it. It was so cute that I tried to get him to do it again on video, but then he was just so fascinated by all the books. When we were done in the toy section we headed over to the automotive department where our car was getting an oil change, and we sat down in the over crowded waiting room. Mosiah was bored out of his 1 year old brain so he ran out of the room, and I followed. As I came out I saw him heading towards the door to the garage, I was about to grab him when he turned around and started walking backwards so he could stand against it, then he looked at me with a very serious face and yelled "GO GO!" and he ran as fast as he could. It was so cute, again I tried to capture the cuteness on camera. His brothers joined him and they had a blast, waiting for our car to be finished at Walmart. Yet again, I can't get the video to load, but I did get the wrong video to load, if any of you looked at this within a short 30 min period you saw a very fast video of a sunset.... sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment