Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Preschool and Obi

Our preschool group had a photo shoot 5 days after Obadiah was born, and the photographer happens to be a friend of mine, so she let me do nakey pics of little Obi. I found out when I showed up in my pajamas with no bra and no makeup that the "teachers" (aka. Moms) were supposed to get their photo's taken too... hence the akward sweater picture. My midwife says I look like a 14 year old girl in the picture... actually, she didn't even say girl, maybe I look like a 14 year old boy?!? LOL.
Ezra:
Liam:Preschoolers and Teachers:Obadiah Franklin Peavoy:





7 comments:

  1. he is soooo cute! i love a chubby newborn baby. i am hoping ella starts to chub up here soon. anyway hope everything is going good for you and your little family! i still cannot believe that you have 4 kids. you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your boys are so cute. Obi is such a cute baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kym! He is such a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was fun to visit on New Years and get to know eachother. Your baby is beautiful! He is so cute in those pictures and I love the preschool pics. Who took them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obadiah is such an adorable baby! I'm sorry I wasn't able to send my congratulations earlier. I'm still in shock that a 10 lb baby came out of your little body! Well done!

    I hope all is going well at your house. Hugs all around from the Earleys!

    ReplyDelete