Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby

Well, Bill turned 33 today, and we had a little luncheon to celebrate. Later Bill and I went out for dinner (probably our last alone date before baby gets here), and for a movie. We saw Mall Cop and it was pretty funny. Dinner was fantastic.

The luncheon was amaizing. Vanessa, Mom, and Kelly took care of everything, and I just brought presents for Bill. Vanessa even made a cake! Kelly bought and put up all the decorations. It was so much fun!


Happy birthday Husband!
We love you!
P.S. sorry the baby wasn't born on your day!





"Happy Birt-day Daddy!" (from Mo)

4 comments:

  1. You know we love you Bill, but my memory for special days just doesn't work right. We will make up for all birthdays when we get there in March. Happy Birthday Bill. Always in our thoughts and prayers.
    Arlene, Neil and Mattea

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Mosiah, I am so sorry I forgot your birthday. I hope it was amazing and that you are giving away free kisses when we get there. Love you lots,
    Grama Arlene, Papa Neil and Aunt Mattea

    ReplyDelete
  3. STill no baby, eh? Well, I am glad that Bill had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday kym's hubby :) looks like you guys had fun... now should we be expecting a baby post next? :)

    ReplyDelete