Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Family: A Proclamation to the World - Post #12

10 Steps to Family Happiness
Post #12

President Eyring said, “The family unit is not only fundamental to society and to the Church but to our hope for eternal life. We begin to practice in the family, the smaller unit, what will spread to the Church and to the society in which we live in this world and what then will be what we practice in families bound together forever by covenants and faithfulness. We can start now to “promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family.”

It is my personal goal to build strong family relationships in this life so that my family will want to spend eternity with me. In closing I would like to challenge you to pick an area that I covered and try to become even better in it.


The Proclamation to the World has a lot of valuable information in it and I feel so blessed to have this document so readily available to remind me of the important things in life. I am grateful to my Savior for His atonement that makes it possible for my family to be together forever. I am grateful for the temple and the sacred things that happen inside it. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment