Friday, December 7, 2007

Mommy Mixer

We had our first Mommy Mixer tonight and it was so much fun!!! It was at Lavonne's house. Vanessa Skinner, Allysa, Lavonne, and I were all there and we got to taste test Lavonne's amaizing salsa! It was so yummy!!! We all worked on some accordian books that Vanessa and I learned how to make at an enrichment activity hosted by my good friend Cambria. Vanessa posted pictures in the two she had previously made. I helped Allysa and Lavonne make their own, and worked on one of mine. I wanted to take pictures of everyone, but I forgot until the last minute, so I had Lavonne model a few of the books that I made.

She is an amazing Mommy of two, and she is so patient and good with her kids. She is an amaizing cook and she is drop dead gorgeous.

Thanks Lavonne, we had an awesome night. (And thanks for being my model!)

No comments:

Post a Comment