Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trampoline Time



It's just to beautiful outside to not go out and spend some time . When we got our carpets cleaned, the carpet guy also cleaned our little throw rugs, so we put them out on the trampoline to dry. The boys thought that was the coolest thing in the world, and took advantage. They spent an hour or so just thinking of fun things to do with little carpet rugs.


One of their favorite toys is my measuring tape for sewing, and they often will run around with it trailing behind them. On this particular day Mo saw it trailing behind Liam and chased him like a cat and tried to catch it. It was so cute!



Later Ezra found the shovel that Papa found at the beach and him and Liam fought over it forever until I somehow convinced Liam that it really wasn't that cool. Ezra is still packing that thing around 2 days later. Silly boys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, did you get a new camera maybe it is the way the sun is setting but the pictures are crystal cute. A little correction by the way, those are still my cats. I don't care how long mum's been feeding and taking care of them. P.s while I am paying my bills in the office I usally listen to your soundtrack blog the whole time; luv it.

    ReplyDelete