Wednesday, January 30, 2008

William Joseph Reginald Peavoy

1. What is your husband's name? William Joseph Reginald Peavoy

2.How long have you been married? 5 years, 4 months and 13 days
3.How long did you date? 1 week before getting engaged. 2 months before getting married.
4.How old is he? 32, 6(ish) years older than me.
5.Who eats more? He does, but I give him a run for him money.

6.Who said I love you first? He did.
7. who is taller? Bill is 6 feet. I'm 5 foot 6(ish).

8.Who sings better? In what style? Bill is definatly the better singer, in any style. He was a vocal coach for a while.

9.Who is smarter? In what subject? Bill has the brains in the family, in every subject except for blogging, and musical instrument repair.

10. Whose temper is worse? We both have pretty mild tempers, yes, even though he is a red head, but we can both have our little tantrums. We get over them pretty quick though.

11.Who does the laundry? That would be me.

12. Who does the dishes? I'm usually the only one home to do dishes, but if Bill is home we do them together.

13.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I do. It changes everytime we move the bed, or I get pregnant though. I usually have to be on the outside of the bed to tend to the kiddies if they wake up. I'd make Bill do it, but he has to get up and work in the morning, and I don't.

14. Who pays the bills? Bill pays the Bills. Tee-hee.

15. Who mows the lawn? The hired help.

16.Who cooks dinner? Taco Bell.

17. Who drives when you are together? If we are going on a short trip Bill does, if we go on a long trip I do. Not because he can't, but because I love to drive.

18. Who is more stubborn? It depends on the subject. I can't even elaborate, because I can't think of any senarios.

19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Who ever is wrong, and then who ever is wrong will apoligise to (if we are fighting.)

20.Who parents do you see the most? We live with Marion, so we see her every day, but we see my folks more often than Bill's Dad, although we would love to get out to Ontario more.

21. Who proposed? Billy

22.Who is more sensitive? Definatly me. I think I cry in every movie, and if I'm pmsing you better not even glance at me wrong or I'll bawl.

23.Who has more friends? We have a few couple friends, but I'm better at keeping in touch with my old friends, so I suppose me, but that's a stupid question.

24. Who has more siblings? Bill does. We both have confusing situations in that area, but I think he kicks my butt by a couple of siblings.

25. Who wears the pants in the family? I wear jeans, Bill wears khaki's.

26. Where did you meet your husband? Singles Ward.

27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? We probably had a couple "hi, how are you's" here and there, but our first conversation was right after out mutual friend Mike got baptised. Him: Thanks for singing! Me: Oh, no big deal. That was going to be the end of the conversation but then I remembered that he was supposedly Canadian too. Me: Hey, I hear you're from Canada. Him: Yeah, I am. Me: Cool, where are you from? Him: Alberta, Calgary area. Me: Cool, me too. Him: *cough* Me: Okay, see you later.

28.Where was your first date? Our first date was not an official date, it was supposed to be a group outting to the Grand Canyon, but we are the only two who could go. That's where we fell in love, and we both knew we would spend the rest of eternity together from that day on. What is this... a Disney movie?

29.Where was your first kiss? His house, the morning after the Grand Canyon.

30. Where did you get engaged? In the parking lot of Macoroni Grill, where we went on our first offical date.

31. Where did you get married? Mesa, AZ.

32. Where was the honeymoon? Cardston, Alberta. That's where we had our reception.

33. If you could have changed anything about it what would you have changed? I would have gone to somewhere much warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment