Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Master Cleanse: Day 2 Afternoon

Everytime I walk by anything even resembling food I crave it. I walked by a stale bag of chips that had been sitting on the counter for probably 8 months, and I've never wanted to try them... today I had to stop myself! I dreamt about food last night. I ate jello and chocolate pudding. I don't even like pudding.

I love my husband, but you will never believe what he did to me. He made me a huge bowl of strawberries and cream! WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!?!?!

I was so mad I didn't even think about it, I just stomped to the fridge and grabbed lemonade #2, all the while mumbling about how he could do this to me and what not. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to be nice, but seriously....

I got my saline solution down, I gagged a little at the last 6 ounces again, but it stayed down. It didn't work quite as fast today, but I didn't have to wait the whole hour for it to take effect. Last night though, after I finished my smooth move it was only about 20 minutes before I was in the bathroom. I thought I'd be up all night, but it was just the once and I slept right up until 8:30.
My tounge now has a white coat on it, mostly towards the edges, not a full coat yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment