Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Master Cleanse: Day 9 Morning

This morning I woke up starving to death!!! This is the first time this has happened. I skipped my salt water and just went right into a lemonade and that helped. I'm going to go do my salt water right now. I just did a huge work out, Turbo Jam, that's one of those dvd's from the informercials. I totally love it. I'm exhausted though. So I'm going to drink my salt water, take a shower, and then have my next lemonade. Phewph!

Oh, I almost forgot... I've been stuck at my 6 pound loss, but this morning I weighed myself and I'd lost two more pounds, yeah!!! So now I'm at 152. Two more pounds and I'll be were I was when I started my South Beach diet last time and lost 15 pounds. I still haven't decided if I'll go on for more days. Vanessa gave me some fasting books so I'm going to read a little and see what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment