Thursday, March 20, 2008

Master Cleanse: Day 3 Afternoon

Well, my tea "kicked in" at 4:11 this morning, so while I was up I weighed myself and I have dropped from 160 lbs to 154 lbs! How excited was I????

Day 3 is going much better than expected. I had to run some errands this morning so I took my saline solution a little later in the day, and I'm still seeing results 3 hours later. I still don't feel hungry (which is fantastic), but I am craving food a little bit. I would list all the foods I wish I could sink my teeth into, but then my stomach would start growling and I'd have to drink my 4Th lemonade early, so I'll just leave it at "I'm craving food a little bit" and carry on with my day. The lemonade tastes better every day, so don't worry about me! I'm a survivor!

The saddest part of my day is when I microwave my water for my cup of tea. You see, the last thing I microwaved in there was Papa John's Pizza! ooooooh yummmmmmmmmy! and I can smell it every time the microwave heats up. Oh, now my stomach is growling. Way to go! (Wink Wink)

Apparently some big stars do this fast to lose some weight quickly, included in this list are Beyonce and Angelina Jolie. This is Beyonce at her finest. She told the media that she lost 15 lbs on this cleanse right before her role in Dreamgirls.

No comments:

Post a Comment